Thanks to ‘Third hand art’ (see link on blogroll) for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
I quote from ‘third hand art’s blog:
‘The Liebster Award is said to have originated in Germany and translated to English, Liebster means “beloved.” The Liebster Award is meant to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers and has four rules.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet. So I have decided to nominate the following five favourite blogs – and the links will be posted on the right hand side of the page (blogroll).
- They are:
- 1) Nikki Stuckwisch, 2) Claire Robyns, 3) Christine Murray, 4) 1st writes, 5) Amloki
- I will add a new page to my blog where I will post awards – including this one.
- And as always – a picture to accompany this post!
- This picture is of Swansea Bay – where my mother lives – looking forward to visiting her next month!